These are some notes we’ve got from the opening show of “Jinsei Kakumei” @ 2010.01.08, 13:00.
- Higashiyama, Koichi (Kinki Kids) & Sakamoto (V6) were in the audience. They stood up and congratulated Mori-san on the new production. After their comments, the whole cast sang the song that was performed on the Dinner Show.
btw, one of the things that Higashiyama had said was : “It’s moving to see Takizawa, who on the Dinner Show fourteen years ago was just as small as the kids in Mis Snow Man, co-star with Mori-san now.”
- Sakamoto sang an old song which was related to Mori-san.
- For Jinsei, there’s only a pamphlet (pic) as butai goods, and it’s sold at 1,500yen each.
- Although it’s Mori-san’s butai, Takki appeared alot in it.
- There were WS cameras around.
- Later in the evening, Jinsei Kakumei footage was shown on NTV and NHK.
- Takki was moved by something Mori-san did that he was teary-eyed. Some fans, including nyanco, saw his eyes red…
- Fan said that there was a scratch on Takki’s forehead… and that the sides of his nose were red.
A little more info about that last note… Yesterday on the 9th, it seemed like Takki’s flu had gotten worse. Fans said that his voice sounded a little different when he spoke and in both the afternoon and night shows, it seemed like it was slightly painful for him to sing.
As for the scratch on his forehead, he covered it up with a bandaid. During Jinsei, there were times where the bandaid would start to peel off from the water and the sweat, so sometimes he would have one on and sometimes he wouldn’t, depending on the scene. But when he didn’t have a bandaid on, fans could see a red and shallow scratch.
** SPOILERS AHEAD**
- He did face-changing, rope stunts, flying, and fighting in the rain.
- He sang “Ai Kakumei” while flying.
- Although Act 1 was quite similar to Takizawa Kakumei, there were some slight changes made. Like the name 紀伊の国 (the country of Kii) was changed to 若狭の国 (country of Wakasa). And 黒潮の海 (Kuroshio Sea) became 若狭の海 (Wakasa Sea).
- There are certain things from Kakumei that did no appear, like the Hidejiji scene.
- During Ryuuguujou (or the underwater palace scene), Mori-san played the princess, Otohime (?).
- Hideaki also appeared in onnagata!! He came out wearing a gaudy-looking kimono and in the middle of the performance, he flirtatiously slid the kimono off his shoulders!! KYAAAAAA~~~ Unfortunately, the skin-colored tape that held his mic chords in place ruined the beauty of his bare back XD But fans could still see half of his chikubi~
- During the scene where Hideaki and Mori-san were riding on a rickshaw through the streets of Kyoto, they showed footages of Jr. Takki from “Kyo to Kyo” in the background.
- There were many “escort” scenes, like the one you saw in the WS clips where Hideaki escorted Mori-san down a flight of stairs.
- Whenever they sat together, Mori-san would occasionally place her hand on Hideaki’s knee… lol
- Act 2 was “Haha wo Sagashi Motomeru Tabi” which means a journey in search of my mother.
- Fans said that the last half of Act 2 (the climax) was really touching because Mori-san’s character was teaching Hideaki the skills and techniques of her jyuuhachiban (one’s specialty). Mori-san looked at him with such yasashii eyes (and vice versa) that it was almost as if they were really grandmother and grandson.
- At the end, when Mori-san was standing between Takki and Nikki-san and was singing Jinsei Kakumei, a fan said that Takki was looking away from the audience and there was a big teardrop coming from his eye.
[Note from Bon]
A lot of fans have mentioned how deeply moved they were to see Takki with Mori-san together again. She’s just such a respected performer and it seems like she really adores Takki and treats him like her own. And for him to be able to co-star with someone of her caliber… I feel really proud of him and I’m so glad he was given the opportunity to start this new year off with another huge achievement.
But perhaps because theres so much work that comes with this… it must be really demanding on his body… I hope he gets better soon…
5 thoughts on “[レポ] 新春人生革命 2010.01.08”
Thanks for the lovely updates! It’s seems so interesting! Now I’m all doki doki to see them perform tog! Thanks so much, Mich n Bon. Otsukaresamadeshita! *chu*
Hello, I am in the US and I love Tackey. I haven’t been able to log in for a long time but I finally fixed it. The updates are very good as is this site. I was not aware that Tackey had the flu, I hope he is going to be ok. I want to know if Mori-san really did fly in this play, if anyone knows please post it in an update, thank you very much.
bakamichan~~~ everything ok desu ka~~ enjoy the shows and repo more ya ^^
Thanks Mich and Bon! Very interesting to read this. I did notice before that Takki always seems especially considerate of Mori-san, and how she smiles at him. They clearly have a lot of affection for each other.
I am concerned about his cold or flu. Jinsei Kakumei seems scarcely less demanding than Takki Kakumei, and he was clearly tired already. I hope he manages to get a bit of rest…before he falls seriously ill…
I am very glad that many Johnny’s artists went to watch Tackey’s butais~ Maybe that’s because Tackey is really a good friend and senpai~ Ha~
But I have heard that there is only one page of Tackey in the Jinsei Kakumei pamphlet~ What happened?~ Which is the truth?~