It’s Bon-chan again~
I hope these back and forth reports between Takirev and Jinsei aren’t confusing anyone… because even I get confused sometimes, especially when the dates are all over the place lol Anyway, this report only has info from the 9th and 10th because I want to start the next Takirev and Jinsei batches on the same day (2010.01.11). If that even makes sense… XD
** SPOILERS AHEAD **
Theres not much to report since it was a Saturday and people mostly talked about Denpajou… but I found a Mis Snow Man fan blog that wrote about the setlist. Dunno if its completely accurate, but at least it gives us an idea of what it’s like.
- Mori-san appeared, sitting in a man basket that was lifted 7 meters from the ground (this is the Mori-san’s take on “flying”). Sings Jinsei Kakumei.
- Mori-san recited her opening speech as the themesong from her famous play “Hourouki” was played in the bg.
- Takki made his appearance from behind Mori-san (as shown in WS clips).
- The stage curtain lifted, revealing the set (a tall flight of stairs).
- Takki performed Ai Kakumei.
- Kakumei Overture. “The Pirates within the Forest.”
- Hideaki’s rope stunt.
- Hideaki’s crew departed down the river by boat. ONE NIGHT (?)
- Mori-san appeared on a small boat. Nikki-san stood at the front of the boat.
- Hideaki’s crew had reached the sea. Encountered pirates and the whale (Protector of the Seas).
- Ryuuguujou (or the underwater palace scene).
Nikki-san on the left, Mori-san in the middle, Takki on the right.
- Hikaru Chikurin (Bamboo forest of light LOL)
- Yuki no Hi no Wakare (Farewell in the Snow).
Chibi Hideaki appeared and was separated from his mother.
- Taki no Shiraito (White Threads of the Waterfall). Flashback to a kabuki theatre in Kyoto. Mori-san was the zachou of the theatre. Hideaki was the son of Mori-san’s sister. She taught him her jyuuichiban.
- Hideaki’s onnagata. Mori Shinichi-san’s song was playing in the bg.
- Mori-san re-appeared when the song ended.
- Hideaki warned Mori-san that someone was after her life.
Something about a plan…
- Battle. Hideaki appeared as onnagata again. The theatre was set on fire.
- Burnt down theatre in the bg.
- The set was split open from the middle and Mori-san appeared, sitting on top of a tall staircase.
- Sang and talked about her days as the theatre’s zachou.
- Everything including the theatre came back to life.
- Hideaki and Mori-san rode in a rickshaw through the streets of Kyoto.
- Mori-san sang another ballad.
- Letter reading scene between Hideaki, Nikki-san, AND Mori-san?? The reason why Hideaki was separated from his mother was revealed.
- Finale. Mori-san performed her jyuuichiban “Ougetsuki.” Told Hideaki to remember that performance as his guidance and to continue his journey down the road of theatrical art.
- Kakumei Finale. Hideaki sang Ai Kakumei~finale version~
- Everyone sang Jinsei Kakumei.
- Takki’s voice was hoarse at the beginning of Ai Kakumei, but it returned to normal almost immediately after the first phrase.
- As he was preparing for the bungee jump, Takki’s mic was accidentally left on and the audience could hear a slightly muffled version of the conversation between Takki and staff-san.
- When Mori-san said「女と男のLOVEと書いて、これはタッキーと私です」Takki had an adorable big grin on his face XD
- During the Ryuuguujou (underwater palace scene), Nikki said “I saved your whale” and Mori-san replied “But it doesn’t mean that it’ll save you.” lol
- During the same scene, Hideaki started giggling when he was caught between two Jrs who were dancing too close to him.
- During Ougetsuki, the fans could hear him choking up several times.