Here are some tidbits about yesterday’s fireworks show~
On a sidenote, a short preview of the Journey Journey PV was released on COUNTDOWN TV yesterday night… So the full PV should be released soon.
- After Tegomass’s performance, it was time for Takki’s solo corner! As a distraction, a bunch of Juniors came out and ran around the stage. Then all of the sudden, Takki came flying out from a trapdoor and landed on stage!
- He was wearing a pink “lame” (cloth made from gold or silver thread) jacket, silver tanktop, black pants and black boots. He later took off his jacket and put on a gold and silver long vest.
- His hair was short, blonde, and spiked up at the top~ Some people said that his hair was so blonde, it almost seemed white.
- Fans at the scene said he was quite tan too. (Perhaps he got this tan in Cambodia?)
- Takki was wearing his new earphones, which had the TakiRanger helmet logo on the sides.
- The set list included Yume Monogatari, Ho!Summer, Jikan Ryokou, REAL DX, Shalala, Ai wa Takaramono and Love Spiral.
- During Jikan Ryokou, Takki got onto a cart and went around the arena to greet fans.
- But the most unexpected part of Takki’s solo corner was his taiko and WITH LOVE performances! Takki said that this fireworks event is also a fundraiser for Tohoku, so WITH LOVE naturally seemed like the perfect song for the occasion. (And the taiko performance was the same as the one in Kabuki… so yes, Takki did take his shirt off XD)
- After WITH LOVE, Matchy-san’s solo corner began. Meanwhile, Takki was backstage changing into a black shirt, a white vest and white pants. Later on, Takki and Tegomass came back on stage and joined Matchy-san in the performance of “Motto!” and “Baby Rose.”
- They had a mini MC where Matchy-san mentioned that it was his 31st debut anniversary. When Takki said “Next year will be my 10th anniversary,” the audience cheered and applauded. As a joke, Matchy-san said it was a little early for an applause because 10 years is not a lot compared to his 31 years. And in response, Takki said “I wasn’t even born 31 years ago…” LOL
- After the MC, there was a countdown to the fireworks show.
- When the fireworks show finally began, Takki and the others moved to the back of the stage and sat down on the chairs that had been set out for them. Takki was sitting on the far left and was sitting with his legs crossed. Some fans said that he leaned in a few times to talk to Matchy-san and that half way through, a staff walked over to him to hand him a drink.
- After the fireworks, Takki and Tegomass performed Venus and Midnight Shuffle. For some reason, Matchy-san didn’t come up on stage again, so Takki was the MC until the very end of the event. At one point, they started talking about the outfits they were wearing. Massu was wearing a long white haori and a colorful scarf, so Takki said something like “You look like Benkei” XD
- There were a lot of fans at the event that were carrying Takki’s solocon uchiwas and towels.
- One last thing~ According to reporter Yamazaki Hiroyo’s blog, she saw Takki and Matchy-san as they were leaving the venue. She said that even though Takki was the first to go outside, he actually waited for Matchy-san to get into the car before getting in himself.