These are some notes we’ve got from the opening show of “Jinsei Kakumei” @ 2010.01.08, 13:00.
- Higashiyama, Koichi (Kinki Kids) & Sakamoto (V6) were in the audience. They stood up and congratulated Mori-san on the new production. After their comments, the whole cast sang the song that was performed on the Dinner Show.
btw, one of the things that Higashiyama had said was : “It’s moving to see Takizawa, who on the Dinner Show fourteen years ago was just as small as the kids in Mis Snow Man, co-star with Mori-san now.”
- Sakamoto sang an old song which was related to Mori-san.
- For Jinsei, there’s only a pamphlet (pic) as butai goods, and it’s sold at 1,500yen each.
- Although it’s Mori-san’s butai, Takki appeared alot in it.
- There were WS cameras around.
- Later in the evening, Jinsei Kakumei footage was shown on NTV and NHK.
- Takki was moved by something Mori-san did that he was teary-eyed. Some fans, including nyanco, saw his eyes red…
- Fan said that there was a scratch on Takki’s forehead… and that the sides of his nose were red.
A little more info about that last note… Yesterday on the 9th, it seemed like Takki’s flu had gotten worse. Fans said that his voice sounded a little different when he spoke and in both the afternoon and night shows, it seemed like it was slightly painful for him to sing.
As for the scratch on his forehead, he covered it up with a bandaid. During Jinsei, there were times where the bandaid would start to peel off from the water and the sweat, so sometimes he would have one on and sometimes he wouldn’t, depending on the scene. But when he didn’t have a bandaid on, fans could see a red and shallow scratch.
** SPOILERS AHEAD**