It’s been a while since I’ve written a report on the shows I attended. Over the past two years, I’ve just been sharing bits and pieces of my Enbujo/Kabuki trips on Facebook instead. Just realised that the last report posted here was for Hachioji solo con in 2012 lol. Okay, here I go. Please bear with me cos I’ve gotten a bit rusty XD
Venue: Shimbashi Enbujo theatre, Tokyo
Compared to in 2013 where the poster took only about half the wall outside the theatre, this year the poster took the entire section, right up to the top.
I’ll add more as I find more images and tidbits.
Top, L to R: mini tote bag, pamphlet, hand towel
Bottom, L to R: Takki clearfile, Takki/Mitsu/Yabu clearfile, Takki photosets A & B
- Pamphlet: 2,200yen
- Poster (2 types – Takki, group): 900yen
- Clearfile (4 types – Takki, Kitayama, Yabu, Takki+Kitayama+Yabu): 600yen
- Original photoset (4 types – Takki A, Takki B, Yabu, Kitayama): 800yen
- Sensu (folding fan): 2,000yen
- Ohashi (chopsticks): 1,600yen
- Tenugui (hand towel): 1,200yen
- Mini tote bag: 1,200yen