Sorry for the delay in translating the reports~ I don’t know if anyone still wants to read lol… but thanks to Nyanco for helping me with some of the translations :)
- During the undersea palace scene, the smallest Jr. which is probably about 8 years old was trying his best to dance, but Takki moved very close to him like he was checking his scent, and when he was about to go off stage, Takki stopped him by grabbing him with both hands. He looked too adorable that Takki couldn’t help it.
- During the rickshaw ride in Kyoto scene, Hideaki was giving gentle glances at Mori-san at least once every 5 seconds! urayamashii~~
- During the ride, they also introduced Mori-san receiving the Kyoto “People’s Honour Award” last yr, and when Takki joked that “I want it too naa~”, Mori-san actually said “I’ll give it to you yo!”, and Takki looked surprised, and said “Really?!”
- In the Kyoto scene, two groups had a competition-like dance (like Westside story), and they all shouted “Hey!” today, which was impressive.
- Towards the end where Mori-san showed her famous scene from “Ougetsuki” to Hideaki (as requested by Nikki-san), Takki helped to take off Mori-san’s purple haori (half coat), turned it inside out, and put it on her back for her. Yesterday, he didn’t do it well and her purple sleeves were showing, but today he turned it inside out very gently and put it on her back. His movement was serene, gentle and beautiful, that it was hypnotizing to some fans. He could probably do it well as he had familiarized himself with the kimono during Yoshitsune and Enbujo. Just by looking at that scene could make fans cry.
- Takki was also moved to tears from the scene before that.
- There was a band-aid on Hideaki’s forehead, but it didn’t come off today (from the rain).
- Mich will report on this show, so we’ll skip this for now.
- In the undersea palace scene, Takki lifted up the Jr. from Snow Prince who was the smallest in size, with both hands. The kid was helpless as he was held up from the back.
- Fans said that they couldn’t have a clear view of his chikubis today lol.
- For the mirror image dance, Nikki, Mori & Takki were on top, and their mirror images were Goseki, Nanako & Kawai respectively.
- In the undersea palace scene, the 10 chibi Jrs. bowed to Hideaki. He again carried up the smallest Jr. from the back with both hands, laughing.
- Nikki said “Rather than undersea palace, it seems like a nursery…”
- Today, fans had a full view of his chikubis during the fight-in-the-rain scene (after the onnagata scene) *lol*
- During intermission, fans who were buying goods etc. on the 2nd floor were shocked to see Takki walking out (with a minder) from the backstage door, into the Special Guest Room. He was already dressed in the first costume for Act 2 (sleeveless silver/white top and black pants). He must have gone in to greet the guest, as he stayed in there for about 5-10 mins before walking out back the same way.
- Special guest was the Mayor of Kyoto, who presented award to Mori-san last yr. He was introduced many times. Tsubasa was also present, and he stood up at his seat to sing the Mori-san song “Momigara Makura no Komoriuta”. Some fans said he didn’t seem to know the words to the song, and mouthed some words wrongly.
- The middle-aged lady in the troupe is funny and interesting, she sat on Hideaki’s lap, which “angered” him. Hideaki teased her, saying “Good! You’ve got a scolding!” and they did a small fight… Mori-san stood on his side and said to her, “It’s not something you could be forgiven for just by saying ‘Sorry’!”~ Hideaki looked very pleased, and did a puppy “wan wan” gesture with both hands.
- During intermission today, Takki walked into the Special Guest Room on the 2nd floor (again, to greet the guests), shocking more fans :) There were minders in front and behind him, so fans said he was walking normally in and out of the room, without causing a stir.
- Mori Yoshirou (ex-Prime Minister of Japan) was seated in Row D. Nikki introduced him.
- Dewi Fujin (Dewi Sukarno) also came to watch the show, and she was sitting in the first row of the 2nd floor. She blogged about the show 2 days later.
- Seems like Nakamura (from Kattun) also came to watch, and was sitting in the last row of the first floor. He also blogged about it in his J-web diary.
- In the undersea palace scene, Nikki said,”it’s becoming a nursery rather than an undersea palace” (because of the chibi jrs. from Snow Prince).
- During the magic scene where Takki was supposed to change from a black suit to a white tuxedo in a flash, his hair looked ruffled and messy when they revealed the white tuxedo Takki (after the cloth dropped to the floor). The same thing happened during Takizawa Kakumei the night before. He smiled shyly, and looked so adorable~~! Then he immediately pressed his hair back neatly.
- On the rickshaw when Mori-san sang “Tsuki wa oboro ni higashiyama~”, instead of saying “I’m not Higashiyama-san” like he did in some of the earlier shows, Takki said “I’m Takizawa!”
- There were shrieks and applause from the audience during the free fall scene.
- Again, they could see his chikubis fully during the fighting scene.
- Some fans said that there were more Takki smiles in Jinsei compared to Takirev.
- But at the end, Takki’s eyes were shining with tears again. He was sniffing many times.
- Sorry, I can’t find any reports for this show…
- Guests were Kyo Machiko, Nomo Hideo, and Tanimura Shinji.
- At Ryugojo, there were 10 chibi Jrs. with tuxedo welcoming him. Manager Nishikigoi said that “there are many on weekends.” (coz they didn’t have to go to school?)
- Takki carried the smallest sized Jr. from the back, and turned him upside down lol~ then he looked closely at his face.
- Mori-san asked manager Nikki “from what age to what age are those boys?” and Hideaki teasingly said to a nervous Nikki, “As the manager, you must know the answer.”. Then, Nikki said “This part is the hardest, because there are children who aren’t born yet.”
- Tanimura Shinji held the mic at his seat and sang “Momigara Makura no Komoriuta”.
- During the scene where they go around Kyoto in a rickshaw, Mori-san placed her hand on Hideaki’s left knee/lap numerous times. Urayamashii~~