KYAAAAAAAA!!! TAKKI APPEARED!!! This week’s special guests on Tackey-CHANnel are the four boys from B.I.Shadow, and Takki was like the host of the show. It’s a 12min plus video! Kirei~~ Kakkoii~~ Kawaii!! ♥ Here’s a brief summary of what happened in the episode:
- Takki asked if the boys have seen Taki Channel before, but only two of them have seen it. The other two said their computers were spoilt lol.
- Takki asked them to introduce themselves, then he asked them to create a figure of “kakkoii Takichan” (the blue T mascot hehe~) with some art materials provided.
- Takki asked one of them to show some kareta moves. But Takki said the Jr. went too close to the camera! And he demonstrated it. His “Aiii!” close up was so cute!!!!!
- And their finished “kakkoii Takichan” works were… LOL.
- After that, Takki made them “draw Takizawa Hideaki”. They also wanted Takki to “draw Takizawa Hideaki”, but Takki decided that he will “draw B.I.Shadow” instead. Takki’s “sutaatooooo” *jumps and hat falls off* LOLLL
- Kouchi-kun finished drawing first, and since the other boys were still drawing, Takki made him do a ‘love confession’ to the camera (like the Shounen Club corner lol~). And they wanted Takki to do a love confession too!! So Takki did his ‘love confession’ to the camera…. KYAAAAAAAA!!!!! My heart was beating so fast…. *FAINTS*
- Finally, they showed the pictures they drew, and Takki showed his too. LOL. I think these ‘works’ will be put up in the Johnnys Family Club.
I’m gonna watch it again now! hehehe~~ Remember it’s only up for a week! I hope he will continue to appear with the Jrs like that, in every episode! XD And I think they’re still giving away the presents to international fans. So if you haven’t done it yet, try writing to Taki Channel!