Yay~ Ho! Summer is the 2nd highest selling single over the past week! The single has sold 80,592 copies, according to Oricon. New singles have been released yesterday, and Ho! Summer’s daily ranking has dropped to #5. Please continue to support T&T by buying their original CDs.
Press conference for Takki’s recital ONE! ~ THE HISTORY OF TACKEY ~ was held 2 days ago. He looks really good in the clips wor, especially during the closeups~~ Here are just 2 screencaps out of the numerous I’ve freezed framed lol~
Snuffles posted some points that she got from various online articles.
- Takki said how even children can have history when they experience deaths in the family or divorces etc. For himself, his parents divorced when he was still really young.
- Takki was born on a hospital bench. Apparently by the time his mum reached the hospital, all the delivery rooms happened to be full. So they had no choice but to set up for emergency delivery on the bench.
- He will be shown dying as an old man at a park bench (this part I don’t really get it too. Aren’t they only telling his ‘history’, meaning Takki from birth to 24 yrs old?)
- Times were hard after the divorce. He was brought up by his mother and financial situation wasn’t exactly good. His mother used to make gyoza (fried dumplings) with tuna instead of pork cos they didn’t have enough money but Takki was apparently too little to tell the difference then.
- He took one week to write a report about his life, together with inputs from his mother, before submitting it to Johnny Kitagawa.
- Takki said he couldn’t really accept it when his mother remarried and he had to change his surname to “Takizawa” (sou desu ne~ so I guess that’s where his birth name fits in? So… all along we were calling him based on his stepdad’s name! So weird…)
- Although it sounds dark, the recital will not be simply sad and gloomy. Takki just wants to let people know what go through children’s thoughts when they experience events like divorce. And in this way, sends out a message to lonely children and (single) parents, assuring them that they are not alone in this and thus giving them some courage and light. It will show happy moments in Takki’s life too.
- 1st part of show will be about Takki’s history. 2nd part will be about the current man that he is, and showcases the illusions that he learnt during his stint in Vegas.
My japanese is hopeless so I had to snag it almost-wholesale from Snuffles’ blog (Arigatou, Snuffles!). It’s really touching reading it ne… I wish I can see the recital too… *sulks*
I feel like all my energy is being zapped out of me, work is tiring, and I’m lacking sleep (it’s 2am already and what am I doing here? lolz) I’m going down to Kino after work tml to get my TV Guide and Shuukan TV. And to get a whole load of mag clippings and Takki goodies from someone too~~~ I think I’d be a zombie by the time I reach home :(
My CDs have arrived from CDJapan!! Well, only Jackets A & B coz my Jacket C will be shipped together with the TakitsubasoloconDVDs on 31 Aug! The DVD rocks!!!!!! I love the footage from the Saipan filming~~~
There you go, the back of the CDs~ And that’s how the coaster/keyring thingie look like. The middle portion is detachable, so u can use it as either a keyring, or a coaster. But who’s gonna put a cup on top of it! lolz.. i don’t even think I’m gonna take it out from the plastic hehe.
Takki looks really cute in the baseball jersey~ keke. Actually, in this clip, he reminds me of Kyon (from Boku dake no Madonna)!!!! his hair, the look, his smile hehe… KAWAII~~XDD
Download here (15.95MB)
*Re-uploaded on 9th Sept, 2007
OMG, this is so hilarious!! The best one so far for Ho!Summer~~ Takki appeared first (he came in by the side door) and gave Kazuchan a stalk of rose. Later on when they introduced Tsubasa, Takki thought Tsubasa will also appear from the same side door. Instead he made a grand entrance from the centre, and had a huge bunch of roses for Kazuchan! Kazuchan gave Tsubasa a hug! lolz… And Takki looked really jealous LOL
Then they performed Ho! Summer. And had a talk segment. I’m not really sure what they talked about (coz my Jap is limited) but it seems like they exposed some private stuff of Takki. I only know Takki laughed a lot during this segment and he looks rather embarassed^^ He even mispronounced his own name at one point (that boy!!).
Then came the hilarious part – the Balloon Game! haha.. Round 1: Takki and Tsubasa had to say what they like about each other (I think), once they finish their answer, they can pass the balloon (which is being blown bigger and bigger) to the other. Takki said something about Tsubasa’s dancing, and that he was ‘Kakkoii’! Tsubasa said something about Enbujou too~~ Takki is known to be afraid of loud sounds, and he looked so freaked out about the balloooooon~~ wahahaha he kept shoving it towards Tsubasa!! xD When the balloon finally burst, Takki fell to the floor… and the balloon wasn’t even in his hands! It was in Tsubasa’s!! LOLx
Round 2: Takki and Tsubasa had to say what they liked about Kazu-chan! After a few passing around of the balloon between Takki & Tsubasa, Takki suddenly panicked and passed the balloon to the other host! LOL! Both Takki & Tsubasa then ran to the other side of the stage and disappeared from the camera~~ The host with the balloon also panicked and said something about Kazu-chan’s cooking, then he ran over to Takki and shoved the balloon to him… And while Takki was holding the balloon, it burst!! Haha! Takki fell to the floor again!! LOLZ…
After that, I don’t understand what they were talking about again but they seemed to have made fun of Takki yet again, maybe they were asking him to leave the show or something (coz they, including Tsubasa, waved bye bye to him lolz).
All I know was Takki’s ^^ eyes were seen a lot during this show.
He seemed really at ease and happy. He smiled a lot :)