I love the 3rd picture!!! Those magnetic eyes… and once again, we see the shaved part of his eyebrows =P Thanks to Kat for the scans!
1) Some ippan (jticket & playguide) ticket balloting results are known for Takisama concert ’09, and as expected some have been put on sale at tix.co. And I think I haven’t wrote about this yet, but the backdancers for Takki this time will be A.B.C-Z and Mis Snow Man, with FiVe as band.
2) There will be another guest on Takizawa Denpajou, on June 20th.
3) The new Spaou CM was apparently filmed at a restaurant called Zip Zap (Shibuya). According to the Zip Zap blog, the CM shoot started on the night of May 6 and ended on the morning of the 8th. The staffs worked through the night(s)… but i dunno if Takki really had to stay there the entire time… Oh, and inside the Milk-kun costume was actually a woman!!
4) During the opening talk on yesterday’s Denpajou, Takki talked about his recent vacation. He finally got his New Years break (in June!! orz) and decided to go to Guam. It wasnt really a memorable trip… in the afternoon, he went to the beach. He was with four other guys so he couldnt really go shopping. He ate a 400-gram steak, went to his favorite ramen restaurant and an ice-cream shop. He didnt think that buying only one cup of ice-cream was a very “manly” thing to do, so he bought four. He was getting really full, so he waited for all of it to melt and then drnk it. The guys also bought the same misanga and wore it throughout the trip.
eh, chotto matte. In the mind of Takizawa Hideaki, 4 cups of ice-cream = MANLINESS!?! XDD so he wasnt trying to be mean to that eyewitness at Haagen Daz. He was just having a hard time trying to pick out four MANLY flavors of ice cream… LOL
Translated from the Nissin Spaou Range website :
[Design of Plot]
The next new product of the Nissin Series is the “Nissin Range Spaou, Pasta Stew made with milk.” Its greatest feature is “Add and cook with milk” – the completely new taste and way of cooking with the use of a microwave.
To carry this out in an impressive way, we asked Takizawa Hideaki-san to act as the same chef and we dramatically drew the moving encounter between Spaou and Milk-kun (which had the burning desire to be added into the Spaou mixture)
Chef Takizawa and his male waiters prepare for the opening of their restaurant. Bang Bang Bang Bang! Surprised, they look at the door of the restaurant where the noise was coming from. There stood Milk-kun who begged “Please let me get into Spaou!” Overwhelmed with these emotions, (Milk-kun) charges into the restaurant. The waiters try to stop him and drag him out of the restaurant, but Milk-kun heads towards the Chef.
“I… Please let me get into Spaou! Please!”
The minute Milk-kun lowers his head… Pop.
Milk-kun opens his mouth and milk is poured into the Spaou that the Chef was holding. An Ah! expression on the Chef’s face. But when he gives it a taste, he finds it to be surprisingly delicious! The Chef, who is absolutely pleased with Milk-kun, gives him a warm hug and welcomes his new partner.
[A Behind-the-scenes Peek at the Recording]
In the middle of rehearsals, when Milk-kun desperately tried to make his appeal to Chef Takizawa, Takizawa-san and the male waiters (Totsuka Shouta, Hashimoto Ryousuke, Sanada Yuma, and Nozawa Yuuki from Johnny’s Jr) unintentionally said “Kawaii~~”
But during the real shoot, they held in such remarks, and acted seriously. A violent and flailing Milk-kun and a scene where the waiters struggled to stop him… when the director yelled “Cut!” everyone was laughing and it was a very fun atmosphere.
For the “Add and cook with milk” Spaou that we havent had until now – it was very interesting for both the studio staffs and the performers. We were satisfied with the surprised expression that Takizawa-san showed us in the CM, and we were able to finish it up with this delicious cream pasta.
1) Takki’s new CM for Spa Oh Microwave Milk series is on air today!! You can watch both the 15s and 30s versions from the Nissin site! Wahhh~~ Kawai!!! LOL!!!! I’m grabbing the files now and will post later :)
2) Takki was mentioned during the MC of Kanjani 8’s concert over the weekend. They wanted to give Hina a new nickname and various ideas came up from the members. When they suggested “Mukki” for Hina, he laughed and said “Thats like going/competing against Takki!” There was also drama talk, as Yoko had a tough time with the “Othros” title. There was an explanation of the different roles. At the end of last week, Takki and Ryo began meeting and filming together. When Yoko asked “What have you done with Takki? Have you talked to him already?” Ryo replied, “No, not yet.”
3) The special guest, and first guest that will be on Takizawa Denpajou 6/13, is Satomi Ishihara! It’s a collaboration between the two, since Takki will also be guest on her show on 6/14. I hope there’s some Yoshitsune talk!! ^^